Subject: Re: kugel: r21460 - trunk/apps/metadata

Re: kugel: r21460 - trunk/apps/metadata

From: Jeff Goode <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:26:46 -0400

Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> Hi,
> Some nitpicking about a recent commit:
>> FS#10364 - Optional debug output for vorbis.c by Jeffrey Goode.
>> Gets rid of the (recently added) annyoing vorbis debug statements.
>> Comment out "#define LOGF_ENABLE" in vorbis.c to restore them.
> Any particular reason to adding a new define, LOGFQUEUE (a name that
> makes sense in playback.c, where it is used for queue-related
> logging), and only having it do something in simulator builds?
> (I thought DEBUGF too was controlled by LOGF_ENABLE, by the way. :) )
> Magnus
Hi, I fixed this in FS#10366, but it hasn't been committed yet. I took
out the LOGFQUEUE define and replaced them with good old logf.

DEBUGF doesn't seem to be affected by LOGF_ENABLE since we were seeing
output regardless of that setting. That's main reason I replaced the
DEBUGF in the first place.