Subject: Re: Thanks Peter!

Re: Thanks Peter!

From: Mark Allums <mark_at_allums.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:07:06 -0500

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, Rocker wrote:
>
>> ** Does one need to be a Dev to attend a Devcon?
>>
>> How about some users LOL!
>
> Well, in rockbox everyone is a dev! Devcon is a lot about development,
> talking about the rockbox project as well as the meeting and socializing
> with people usually only seen online.
>
> I think we wouldn't mind "users" to attend, as long as we can fit
> everyone and make everything work with food etc.

I would love to come, for the learning exprience. I guess I am a user;
from a development standpoint I may be an "Undesirable", a wannabe to
can't seem to get his act together. :)

Maybe Rockbox could put out a general call, and charge everyone who
hasn't subtmitted at least two "real", useful patches to Flyspray EU$450
Euros to get in. :)

(Just Joking! Seriously!)

Mark Allums

Is there a Twitter or RSS/Atom feed for Rockbox?