Subject: Re: Rockbox User Con

Re: Rockbox User Con

From: Mark Allums <mark_at_allums.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:13:20 -0500

Sander Sweers wrote:
> 2009/6/27 Mark Allums <mark_at_allums.com>:
>> Everyone but Paul Louden is invited to comment on this message I sent to the
>
> Mark, you should stop your crusade against Paul.
>
> This is still a public mailinglist and anyone on it should be
> respected even if you do not agree with or like that person.
>
> Greets
> Sander

I cannot prevent Paul from posting, and I have no further desire to talk
about Paul. Paul can do want he wants.

I will be polite in the future by the expedient of ceasing to try to
develop for Rockbox, as it has become clear I can't contribute anything
useful. I wanted to start a discussion, not crusade against anyone, and
if that is how it is perceived, then perhaps I should stay away from the
dev list from now on, and try to ignore Paul on the user list.

I'm sorry I publicly took this position against Paul, but he is far too
negative. I can't remain objective about him.

If any user would like to volunteer to take over the position as
stimulator (is that the word?) then please feel free. "Rocker", perhaps?

I am going to take my ball and go home.

Mark Allums