Subject: Re: Rockbox User Con

Re: Rockbox User Con

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:35:03 -0500

Mark Allums wrote:
> I'm sorry I publicly took this position against Paul, but he is far
> too negative. I can't remain objective about him.
Frankly, I find this unnecessary. If you'll notice even people who more
or less hate me have stated you overreacted here. I stepped up and took
responsibility for all my past actions on the list. I even resigned from
every position Rockbox gave me until such time as I'm sure I can better
deal with this community, after which I'll earn them back the hard way.
It's about time you stop trying to blame me for your reactions here.
Nobody else has stated they find what I said to you "far too negative."