Subject: Re: Rockbox User Con

Re: Rockbox User Con

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 00:01:58 +0200

Mark Allums wrote:
> Paul, your thoughts were *not* solicited. This is for Users, not Devs.

Yes they were. You sent your mail to a Rockbox mailing list. Paul is
subscribed to it, and hence, is able and allowed to reply.

Nothing in his mail prompted this harsh response from you, and I can only
assume you hold a grudge against him for some reason. I suggest you simply
stop reading his mails if you can't control your temper. Your reaction was
completely uncalled for.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk