Subject: Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:59:17 +0200 (CEST)

Am Mo, 29.06.2009, 11:53, schrieb Marianne Arnold:
> Until we would mark a loaded theme as modified (if it is) I don't think we
> should pretend an accuracy that isn't there - just highlight the first
> thing in the list like it is now and be done with it. To be honest, I'm
> not sure if it's worth the trouble and complication to track those changes
> and "mark as modified" at all.

It shouldn't be very complicated. We already know what settings are theme
settings (for the "Save theme settings" menu option).

Changing any of those would mark a global flag as dirty. Loading a cfg
from the themes menu would reset it.

If dirty is set we could do something like showing the last loaded, but
with a "*" at the end (for modified), or show a special menu entry like
"<modified: based off theme XXX>")

Best regards.