Subject: Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:52:24 +0200

On 29.06.2009 18:13, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> It shouldn't be very complicated. We already know what settings are
> theme
> settings (for the "Save theme settings" menu option).
>
> Changing any of those would mark a global flag as dirty. Loading a cfg
> from the themes menu would reset it.
>
> If dirty is set we could do something like showing the last loaded, but
> with a "*" at the end (for modified), or show a special menu entry like
> "<modified: based off theme XXX>")
>

> That doesnt solve the problem where 2 themes are loaded and both work
> fine together... i.e on the hxxx's you could load a .cfg for the main
> lcd and a .cfg for the remote.... neither should be selected.

You exploit the fact that, technically speaking, a theme ist just a .cfg
file. But it's more. We have some settings that are called "theme
settings", as Thomas said. Only those settings would be considered when
deciding whether the theme has been modified. Otherwise there is no
sense in having the special menu "Save theme settings" (or what's the
name?).