Subject: Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:17:42 -0700

2009/6/29 Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>

> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Jonathan Gordon<jdgordy_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > That is exactly my point... there is nothing special about theme .cfg
> > files.... Other than them being in the themes directory. They shouldnt be
> > treated any differently to regular file browsers.
>
> We could of course introduce the concept of a "dynamic theme" if the
> last theme (read: parts of its settings) loaded was modified. Then add
> a "current user settings" entry and select that.
>

>  - Dominik

I cant see any of this adding anything other than complexity to the
code... I really cant see any actual benefit to the user in doing
this. And anyway, that solution wont solve the problem... you might
load a "full" .cfg and then next time load a cfg with one or two
settings which dont change any of those settings.