Subject: Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:05:29 -0700

2009/6/29 Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>:
> On 29.06.2009 23:57, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
>
>> Also, (to steal one of Lloreans arguments...), what is the point of
>> hiughlighting the currently(-sorry, last selected) theme anyway? the
>> only reason to go into that list is to *change* the theme and in that
>> case there is never a need to know which the last theme was.
>
> But then we also don't need to pre-select the font, for example. The
> reasoning is the same.

I agree.... the same can be said with all settings though, and the
reason why it works for them but not here is because they are in a
100% known state, if they are changed somewhere, the change will
definetly be shown here, unlike the theme filename which nothing can
be guarenteed with.

Least-surprise here is no question showing it as a regular browser and
selecting the top item