Subject: Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:39:13 +0200

On 30.06.2009 00:31, Paul Louden wrote:

> This is basically the point I bring up any time I bring up binsize - is
> it worth more than other things we could do with this space?

But it's something different. Here you say: I have one good thing (a
feature) and another good thing (small binary). What is better? I fully
agree that we should weigh that, i.e. compare two positive numbers
(=usefullness of the things).

In the previous argumentation you say that the pre-selecting the theme
is not a good thing at all. So there is nothing to consider at all. I.e.
we compare a positive and a negative number. The result is clear in that
case.