Subject: Pure Data on Rockbox -- weekly update (late one)

Pure Data on Rockbox -- weekly update (late one)

From: Wincent Balin <wincent.balin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:20:16 +0200

Hello to all Rockbox developers,

I did not submit a report on Sunday, but it this case it seems
it's better to do it late than nothing at all.

Throughout the last week and also at the beginning of this week
I revamped some parts of my code additions. The conversions
from floating-point to string and back have been rewritten.

Current status is that:

PDBox loads a .pd file and creates the corresponding data structures.
It also begins to process data (it is still to be determined if the output
data is correct). I am working at the sound output.

I already asked some time ago on IRC about someone with a heavy
experience with make, who might look at the file pdbox.make.
Somehow it creates way too few dependencies, for example
no .c file gets recompiled when plugin.h gets changed. I could
probably correct it by myself, but I would like to be able
to concentrate on the more importent issues, meaning PDBox itself.

Sincerely yours,

                                                 Wincent Balin