Subject: RE: "Context sensitive" default file name when saving settings

RE: "Context sensitive" default file name when saving settings

From: Hussein Patwa <rockbox_at_patwanet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:17:42 +0100

<Al Le>
Hello.

Any objections to FS#10399? Its purpose is to suggest "better" names
when saving settings. E.g., when saving equalizer settings, the name
"eq00" (instead of just the general "config00") would be suggested. The
user can then edit the name (nothing changed in this regard).
</Al Le>

Sounds good to me from a user's perspective. Gets confusing if there are too many plain config files about.

pondlife, I may be wrong but I think adding the leading zero to numbers < 10 is standard convention? A bit like how music tracks are always numbered track01, track02...

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4203 (20090701) __________

http://www.eset.com