Subject: Re: "Context sensitive" default file name when saving settings

Re: "Context sensitive" default file name when saving settings

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:42:28 +0100

>> pondlife, I may be wrong but I think adding the leading zero to
>> numbers < 10 is standard convention? A bit like how music
>> tracks are always numbered track01, track02...

Fair enough, although that convention makes most sense for tracks ripped
from CD where 99 is the max track number.

In this case, I don't see a logical reason to limit us to 100 settings
(00-99), although I doubt anyone would actually generate that many files!

(Plus we have the option of natural sorting now, and I'd hope that would
cope nicely with eq_8, eq_9, eq_10, ...)

pondlife