Subject: Fw: Sansa C200V2

Fw: Sansa C200V2

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 10:51:06 -0600

OK now looking for a Sonsa Dev for some advice since I got nothing from the
user list...rocker!
Well fellow Rockboxes I finally had a close look at the three refurbs I
grabbed from Newegg.ca.

All V2s's of course! Grrr/EERK!

I took a good look at
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SansaAMS
And see that the port is starting to shape upp.

My questions are as follows:

Is the Rockbox C200V2 port useable right now? Perhaps there has been some
progress not updated on the above page?

Is the speech output working on the port to date?? I don't really mind if I
tracsh one of them you know LOL!

Thanks in advance...rocker

database 4222 (20090707) __________

http://www.eset.com