Subject: Re: New builds for the build table?

Re: New builds for the build table?

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:48:05 +0200

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Thomas
Martitz<thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Daniel Stenberg schrieb:
>> A good idea. Is it an existing make target already now?
>>

> There's build-all.sh for checkwps. The name should be self-explanatory :)

as Daniel asked for a make target the question has to be answered with
"no" from my point of view.

The checkwps Makefile unfortunately relies on some variables passed,
which is quite annoying especially when trying to fix checkwps builds.
I'd like to adjust the Makefile to support building without a separate
script (and a better way to build the separate checkwps binaries) once
I get time. Unfortunately my time is rather limited lately.

 - Dominik