Subject: Re: New builds for the build table?

Re: New builds for the build table?

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:15:41 +0200

Daniel Stenberg schrieb:

> Yes.
>
> For this to be a fine build for the build system I'd like 'make
> checkwps' to build everything needed for them and generate output in
> the current build dir, just like ordinary builds do.

I'm thinking that checkwps builds so fast that it wouldn't really be
worth the "overhead" of splitting it overbuild clients, I also wouldn't
want to bloat the build table with 30-40 checkwps colums.

Or did you have other plans? I generally agree on building checkwps
(also other stuff, like rbutil and the manual), but possibly only on a
daily basis.

Best regards.