Subject: Re: supported targets : which ones to add

Re: supported targets : which ones to add

From: Karl Kurbjun <>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:13:39 -0600

I think that the M:Robe 500 can be classified as a supported target.
It is stable and I do not need the OF for music purposes. All of the
plugins build and have some form of touchscreen support (although this
could be improved). The camera is a different story in terms of OF
use; I do not see support for that in the near future. The boot
through the OF is a bit of a pain, but it still boots in about 25
seconds from a cold start including the time to navigate the OF.