Subject: Re: supported targets : which ones to add

Re: supported targets : which ones to add

From: Hilton Shumway <>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:35:57 -0600

> 2009/7/14 Frank Gevaerts <>:
> * Sansa AMS devices (e200v2, m200v4, c200v2, Clip, and Fuze)
> Some of these are very close to working perfectly (fuze, clip, e200?).
> There is talk about data corruption on the sd card. If that is still
> there, we should probably wait until it's fixed and then move them to
> supported

If data corruption is limited to SD cards we could still release, just
with no SD support, no?

Send me all the forwards/chain mails you want. No guaranties I will
freak out, cry, continue, or otherwise do anything with (or even read)
them though.
A selected quote: A wise man will make more opportunities than he
finds. - Sir Francis Bacon
A random quote:
Samuel Goldwyn - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be
right, but I am never wrong."