Subject: Re: Run a build client!

Re: Run a build client!

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:54:04 +0100 (BST)

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> We now see many build rounds with 118 builds getting completed in less than 4
> minutes. With more fast machines joining in, I'm sure we'll be able to
> sequeeze this downwards 3 minutes.

Are you able to easliy compile lists of clients doing the most work etc? I still
remember the friendly rivalry of pitting my Seti crunching against that of my

Maybe you could add a league table to the website?!

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted items,
including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts