Subject: Re: Run a build client!

Re: Run a build client!

From: Jonas Häggqvist <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:58:32 +0200

Riffer wrote:
> Hello!
> Is there a plan to handle out a prepared linux image that can be run
> under vmware and/or colinux?

I've created one, but I don't think anyone other than me has tested it yet.

It's an image specifically taylored to be a build client - nothing else.
It includes only the bare minimum to get started, and fetches and compiles
the rest on your first login (so the first startup will take a while - I
believe it took about an hour on my laptop).

Check the enclosed README.txt for details.

Reports of success/failure are welcome.

Jonas Häggqvist