Subject: Re: Run a build client!

Re: Run a build client!

From: <roolku_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:12:55 +0100

Hi Jonas,

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:58:32 +0200, in
gmane.comp.systems.archos.rockbox.devel you wrote:

>http://rasher.dk/rockbox/Rockbox_buildclient-1.1.7z
>
>It's an image specifically taylored to be a build client - nothing else.
>It includes only the bare minimum to get started, and fetches and compiles
>the rest on your first login

I think this is a good idea. Unfortunately when I tried it, it failed
to fetch some of the packages because of incorrect hash (maybe a
problem with the british debian mirror?). As a result I couldn't logon
as rbclient anymore (screen missing). Even apt-getting screen as root
didn't help (now it couldn't re-attach).

Any ideas/suggestions?

Cheers
 Robert