Subject: fs #10336

fs #10336

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:46:27 +0100

I am wondering, would it be possible for this to be resynced please? as it
appears to have gone out of sync recently.

I also tried posting a comment in the tracker with a suggestion for
improvement, if this could be implemented, do you think it might be possible
to commit fs #10336? the reason I am writing to the dev list is that My last
comment on the task did not elicit a response, I am guessing pondlife didn't
notice it or something.

for reference, my comment with the suggestion for improvement in the tracker
"However, I think what would be good would be if your browsing in the file
browser particularly if you are using spelling of file or folder names would
be that if you scroll to the beginning or end of a list by holding up or
down, as soon as you release the joystick spelling of the file or folder
is interrupted. I think this would be good because otherwise you have to
listen to a huge long name. Whereas if releasing the joystick cut the speech
it means you don't have to put up with this information.
That is the only problem I have with this patch though. If my above idea
could be introduced I would be quite happy to use this instead of Stephanes