Subject: Re: Run a build client!

Re: Run a build client!

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:39:20 -0600

Hi yall wrote:>It's an image specifically taylored to be a build client -
nothing else.

I think this is a good idea. Unfortunately when I tried it, it failed
to fetch some of the packages because of incorrect hash (maybe a
problem with the british debian mirror?). As a result I couldn't logon
as rbclient anymore (screen missing). Even apt-getting screen as root
didn't help (now it couldn't re-attach).

I downloaded and tried it (I am in the UK too), and although it took a
couple of hours to do the downloads - my network card was playing up last
night, it OK today after a reboot - it worked fine and has done a couple of
builds today!!

**As a blind user, could I download, install and run this without sighted
assistance?

I have tons of band width and lots of horse power and would like to
contribute!

Alternatively, I could download the package, install and let one of you
remotely access my box to set the thing up??
 Cheers...rocker

database 4286 (20090728) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4286 (20090728) __________