Subject: question about resyncing patch after wps code cleanup.

question about resyncing patch after wps code cleanup.

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:09:01 +0100

Hi list.

I am wondering if someone could please give me some advice on resyncing a
patch as there has been some extensive cleanup on the wps.

Because a lot of files were deleted and replaced with new ones in r. 22062.

My question specifically relates to a patch that I have which used to patch
the file called gwps.c but of course now this is gone, so I am not sure what
file I should be patching now.

I guess part of the problem could be that I am not exactly sure why gwps.c
needed to be patched in the first place, as I did not write this particular
patch, it was written for me by another member of the rockbox community, to
assign the record button to go to the radio, and also to load sdoyons
playing time patch with a press of record and play together, with a simple
press of record loading the radio on the h140.

So if someone could please tell me what file I should be patching instead of
gwps.c I would appreciate it.

If it is required I am happy to send the patch to the lisst.