Subject: RE: question about resyncing patch after wps code cleanup.

RE: question about resyncing patch after wps code cleanup.

From: Mike Giacomelli <giac2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 07:04:42 -0700

> So if someone could please tell me what file I should be patching instead of
> gwps.c I would appreciate it.

Look through each of the functions your patch changes, and find them in the current source code. For this you can look at the SVN commit logs or use "grep -r" to search for them in the source code.
Once you find them, you can add whatever changes where originally inthe out of sync patch, provided they were only moved around butnot changed too much. If they've changed much, you may need to sit down and understand the code in order to figure out how to updatethem.
Get your vacation photos on your phone!
http://windowsliveformobile.com/en-us/photos/default.aspx?&OCID=0809TL-HM