Subject: Re: teru r22143: trunk/apps/plugins

Re: teru r22143: trunk/apps/plugins

From: Teruaki Kawashima <kamekun_at_r6.dion.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 17:55:19 +0900

a) try to find the highlevel from the high scores is not correct. it's
my mistake to remove that code though, there is no need to do so...
c) removing file causes disk access even though the file doesn't exist.
I agree that my change is not so good and better solution is needed.
same thing would be applied to other plugins like brickmania and jewels.
d) to match behavior with other plugins which use highscore.

Thomas Martitz さんは書きました: