Subject: Rockbox Presentation for New York Linux Users Group on 19 August 2009

Rockbox Presentation for New York Linux Users Group on 19 August 2009

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:16:41 -0400

Hi folks, yours truly is going to be giving a presentation on Rockbox
for the New York Linux
Users Group (NYLUG) on 19 August. I will be giving talks on the
following aspects of Rockbox:

1) Features
2) Supported targets
3) Development process
4) Coding style
5) From a user's angle
6) UI Sim Demonstration

I need to create a PowerPoint presentation (well, okay, not strictly
PowerPoint; I'm using
OpenDocument Presentation ;) ) to show as I talk, but I will also be
using UI sims to show
off the interface and show people how it works. This will be recorded
as a video, so whoever's
interested can grab it afterwards.

Special guests will include Nick Sant (evilnick) and Frank Gevaerts
(gevaerts), both from the
project.

If anyone would like to pitch in and contribute information for the
presentation, feel free to. Everyone
will be credited for their help. :)

--Robert

--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.