Subject: Re: Rockbox Presentation for New York Linux Users Group on 19 August2009

Re: Rockbox Presentation for New York Linux Users Group on 19 August2009

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:30:20 -0600

Snipsnip>
Hi. Just a thought, but could you use forgive me I can't remember the
spelling of his name, but could you use Tomers work on hid to control the
presentation? that way you could actually demonstrate a live feature of
rockbox, as I am sure he said one thing it could be used for was controlling
power point presentations, this is just a thought of course.
**Tomers work on HID? What is this all about Alex?

rocker

database 4314 (20090807) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4314 (20090807) __________