Subject: Re: Welcome the new RSB

Re: Welcome the new RSB

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:37:48 -0700

I dont know what all the complaining is about.... only commiters were
eligable to vote so there was no need to publicize it on -dev untill
after the event, which obviously meant my (obviously light hearted)
remark was directed to them...

2009/8/10 Mustapha Senhaji <moos75_at_gmail.com>:

> Is it possible, maybe, to have the stats of the vote? How many people have
> voted, how much votes for who?....

25 people voted, 19 people got votes, you needed 52% of votes to get
onto the board which shows that everyone was pretty much in
agreement... Everyone got at least one of the people they voted for
onto the board. I dont tinhk any more state are relevant.

anyway, lets end this and get cracking on another non-argumentative year :)

Jonathan