Subject: WPS ram overhaul take 2...

WPS ram overhaul take 2...

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:44:38 -0700

Hey all,
A while ago I started a patch which moves the statically allocated WPS
buffers (image, viewport, strings, progressbars, etc) into a single
buffer_alloc()'ed buffer to make it less wasteful and to remove
annoying arbitrary limits in the wps. Anyway after the recent
wps->skin work I've restarted that patch and its already pretty big so
I want to commit it in its current state...

FS#9886 down the bottom....

The patch isnt 100% complete, but I dont want to keep working outside
of svn on it because the previous attempt died when the patch got too
huge and a small change somewhere broke everything...

So, does anyone have any objections to me commiting it as it is (after
the needed error handling code is added)?

Jonathan