Subject: Re: WPS ram overhaul take 2...

Re: WPS ram overhaul take 2...

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:17:42 +0200

Jonathan Gordon schrieb:

> So, does anyone have any objections to me commiting it as it is (after
> the needed error handling code is added)?
>
> Jonathan

how does it work in it's current state, and how's it supposed to work
finally?

I'm thinking we could just buf alloc the whole wps, which would "just"
requires restarting playback on changing which wps changing often does
nowadays anyway (if aa size changed). That would reduce the footprint of
wpses if they're not too complex/overloaded.

Best regards.