Subject: Re: from r22350 on, load WPS files from theme files

Re: from r22350 on, load WPS files from theme files

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:05:00 -0700

Apparently I wasnt clear enough...

This message was only really meant for themers (who I think have more
intelligence than brain dead monkeys), normal users will NEVER see
this issue.... the only possible way to have this come up is you load
keep loading .wps files in the browser (and they have many images)...
If you only ever load themes from the theme menu, or on startup then
you can go about your life not worrying about this... If you are a
themer and do come across this then simply load the attached .cfg file
(which is blank, no settings will be overwritten), it will reset the
skin buffer and you can go back to making sweet themes for us without
any graphical ability.

I will be adding stuff to make this more obvious shortly, but like I
said, this will almost never come up for regular users so its not a
high priority. (And I'm willing to bet that if I didnt sent that email
noone would ever have known anyway)

Jonathan