Subject: Re: FS#10199: Limiter DSP function

Re: FS#10199: Limiter DSP function

From: Jeff Goode <jeffg7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:52:31 -0400

pondlife wrote:
> IMHO, it would be useful, but 7k sounds a bit OTT..
>
> Does set_limiter_buffer() need to be inlined?
>
> pondlife

It doesn't *have* to be inlined, but it's only called once so it really
does make sense. I suppose I could rewrite it so that it's all one long
procedure. But it reads cleaner this way, and inline should go a long
way to eliminating function call overhead.

The 7k is mostly buffers and the code itself, which is whittled down
pretty far already. There's not a lot of fat in there.