Subject: Re: FS#10199: Limiter DSP function

Re: FS#10199: Limiter DSP function

From: <roolku_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:34:42 +0100

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:36:16 -0400, Jeff Goode <jeffg7_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

>I envisioned a use for listening to dynamic material in noisy
>environments,

I listen to radio shows that are mainly speech. When on the train I
have to crank up the volume to be able to understand what is beeing
said. However a radio jingle is played in every break which is
seriously ear damaging at this volume. I wonder if the patch could
help with that? I guess I'll have to try it...

Robert