Subject: Re: question about r22419:

Re: question about r22419:

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:55:37 +0100

> pray tell... how? doing it the same way as the disk info adds a
> useless string, and really if you are relying on voice then there is a
> damn good chance you wont be loading big themes so it wont matter

Hi. Following that argument, why bother voicing any of the visual
information under rockbox info? such as album art size?
I think just because we won't be loading big themes that's no reason not to
voice the other information.

as again following your argument, people who rely on voice might not care
about any of the information to do with skin buffer. I think both bits of
information should be voiced just for completeness,as it seems crazy to
voice one bit of info but not the other.