Subject: Major update to instrument tuner plugin

Major update to instrument tuner plugin

From: David Johnston <>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:04:36 -0700

I just uploaded a major update to the instrument turner plugin
( Pitch detection is much
more sensitive, accurate and fast now, making the plugin much more
usable. I would be interested to hear people's opinions on it. It's
still not ready for prime-time, since it doesn't have any menu or
anything, and response time to buttons can be more than two seconds,
but these problems could be fixed fairly easily. It also still needs
a conversion to fixed-point for best results, but I think this version
is a good proof of concept -- a tuner plugin that's good enough to use
to tune an actual instrument.