Upcoming infrastructural changes

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:51:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hey friends,

Within a week or two, we (the Haxx team) intend to move all services that is
Rockbox-related from the current server that hosts www.rockbox.org over to the
server that already runs svn.rockbox.org.

It means that mailing lists, web site(s), daily builds and various cron jobs
etc might glitch a bit when we perform the actual switch. We will of course
try to make the jump as smooth as possible, but you all know this kind of
server move is never completely invisible to users.

The new host is a faster machine with a faster internet connection.

This mail is just info about what's to come. I'll give another notice when the
day comes for the switch to actually happen.

  / daniel.haxx.se