Subject: RE: Supported vs. unsupported builds

RE: Supported vs. unsupported builds

From: Mike Giacomelli <giac2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:11:41 -0700

>> 3) "Unusable" - these are targets with code in SVN that cannot be
>> used for playback because they are missing substantial features
>> (playback, LCD, etc).
>
> Not sure if those targets need to be advertized more than they are
> currently (in the TargetStatus wiki page)

I agree with this. I did not mean to imply that we should list every in progress port on the front page. But I do think having a bullet or something like that on the front page mentioning that in progress but unusable ports exist and pointing to the wiki would be a good idea.

HotmailŪ is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.