Subject: Tuner in an apparently stable state

Tuner in an apparently stable state

From: David Johnston <david_at_pinkandaint.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:37:00 -0700

So I've been working on the instrument tuner plugin for the last few
weeks and I think I've got it to a fairly stable and usable state. I
haven't been able to test it on anything other than my h120, though,
and at least one person has been able to use a recent version on a
Sansa. Anyway, it would be fantastic if people could download it and
report any problems they have with it.

I'd also like to discuss the possibility of committing this to be part
of the main build. Does anyone have an opinion?

And to anyone interested in fixed-point stuff, there may be a few
functions and macros in there that would be useful elsewhere in
Rockbox -- particularly the binary log function.

http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/8768

-David