Subject: RE: Supported vs. unsupported builds

RE: Supported vs. unsupported builds

From: Mike Giacomelli <>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:33:20 -0700

> 2b) add bootloaders to the site for the unstable builds if they have
> code in RBUtil?

rbutil complicates things a little, since we probably won't release new versions of rbutil when a new port becomes unstable. IMO that should just be handled separately. If the bootloader is stable, it should be added to the download server. If its not, support in rbutil should be #ifdef'ed out of releases (in the event that rbutil even has support).

IMO rbutil is something thats nice to have for unstable ports, but not something we require.