Subject: RE: 3.4 release schedule?

RE: 3.4 release schedule?

From: Hussein Patwa <>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:28:11 +0100

> If we wanted to stay with the previous release schedules IIRC we
> should have frozen last week already... does anyone know the plan?
> does anyone want to step forward and say its freeze time? (OR how
> about we skip this one? :D )
> Jonathan
Although I'm not involved with development, I asked this a few days ago but
got no reply. I think a freeze in preparation for a 3.4 release is
worthwhile. Having a regular schedule maintains consistency and also allows
for better time management, planning for features, patch commitment, etc.
Going with the previous schedule we should have a release by the end of

database 4422 (20090913) __________