Subject: Re: Error building text manual [SOLVED]

Re: Error building text manual [SOLVED]

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:09:15 +0200

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM, asettico <asettico_at_rossomaltese.it> wrote:
> A note: the makefile runs "links -no-numbering", that it isn't a legal
> option. Also, installing the package elinks in Ubuntu, the right alternative

My system has elinks 0.11.3, which does know about this option. I
haven't followed the development of elinks, but maybe that option was
removed? Though I can't think of any reason why. Which version are you
using?

> symbolic links are not created. Doing this by hands, all works.

well, that's definitely not a Rockbox issue ;-) It might be worth
mentioning it in the wiki, though.

 - Dominik