Subject: Re: building accessible vmware images to work with Rockbox.

Re: building accessible vmware images to work with Rockbox.

From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:28:46 -0500

Hussein,

I also am seeing this as a possible good way to go for myself too. I work
in vmware but I am unable to get a desent ubuntu or Debian based system
going. I think what you are thinking about would be right up my alley. I
would think that maybe that could be used for all images of Rockbox. In
otherwords, in your script you could have switches for all the different
types of devices Rockbox works with or it could say which device would you
like to build? What do you think?