Subject: Sansa AMS Fuzev1 & e200v2

Sansa AMS Fuzev1 & e200v2

From: Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:54:46 +0200

Hi,

After r22850, these models seems to read/write microSD cards just fine.
At least in my own experience with a Fuze.

Except occasional glitches in LCD display, I can't think of a problem
affecting them, if not unsupported features (USB & recording)

The manuals should be pretty complete although I didn't read the whole
thing.

Anything left before we consider them as stable ?

There was a suggestion that "Stable" means at least one official
release (so not before 3.5), but that's nothing agreed upon.

By the way we should make a final 1.1 version of mkamsboot, the current
release candidate works pretty fine.

P.S. hurry up else the Nano2G port will become stable before AMS </joke>

--
Rafaël Carré