Subject: Re: Buttons in Hold Mode

Re: Buttons in Hold Mode

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:27:18 -0700

2009/10/22 Alex Parker <>:
> I'm against this for the simple reason that hold should be hold - i.e. it
> should disable buttons.  That is what it does.
> Alex

Ditto. This is a nice reason why its also a bad idea. lets say you
have the backlight set to off when on hold, you are listening to music
for 2 or 3 hours (so you cant really remember which screen you were
in) and then you want to change tracks, fine, hold is on so just press
+ right? except you wernt in the WPS, you were in the file browser
where hold+ replaces your playlist!
I agree its a silly example, but its not far from possible...