Subject: Re: Buttons in Hold Mode

Re: Buttons in Hold Mode

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:39:01 -0700

Lets try to get this back on topic.... the actual argument is about
customisability in the core...
In principle I have no problem with this assuming its disabled by
default.. but I do object to this being accepted when customising the
rec/spare buttons behavior was rejected... they are the same thing.

Same goes for being able to modify the menu structure a bit...

to be clear.. I'm not (and never have) advocated all out
customisability of the keymaps (somehow loaded from disk or
something), but giving the user a set of options for a given
button/menu/whatever would be a nice adition