Subject: Re: Custom button mappings - a proposal

Re: Custom button mappings - a proposal

From: Rob Purchase <>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:38:35 +0100

On 22/10/2009 20:58, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> All standard controls will be disabled by the custom map, including
> touchscreen. They can of course be re-enabled in the map itself.
> Thoughts? Questions?
I'm not sure. My initial reaction is that we shouldn't have to
complicate things with a whole secondary keymap (and combo to enter/exit
it) when a manufacturer like Cowon can ship the original suggestion in
hundreds of thousands of units, generating roughly zero issues.

But clearly I am missing the point and will say no more (I'm just not
sure which point I'm missing).