Subject: Re: Gigabeat S unstable

Re: Gigabeat S unstable

From: Hilton Shumway <>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:52:31 -0600

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Alex Parker <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd like to have the beast as unstable - it has a released bootloader
> and released beastpatcher versions for linux (32 and 64 bit) and
> windows, and the manual contains manual install instructions. Only mac
> is missing, owing to a lack of developers on that platform. Personally
> I don't think that is enough to keep it from unstable. Thoughts?
> Alex

What all is needed to get beastpatcher to work on OS X? Does it just
need to be compiled?

A selected quote: Claims of humanitarian concerns are merely a fig
leaf over a naked power grab by the state -- Maria Martins

Joan Crawford - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar.
Everything I earn, I spend." -