Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen: we have SOUND! on Mini2440

Ladies and Gentlemen: we have SOUND! on Mini2440

From: Casainho <>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:32:33 +0000

Bob wrote:

"Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the mini2440 can now play audio. The
first track played was Dancing Queen - ABBA.

Thanks to everyone for their help and for producing such a great application.

1 - You can read more about this hardware/port at Lyre project page: and also more
on Rockbox page:

2 - The main people under the work for this port are Bob and Domonoky;

3 - The initial idea of Bob was to make a home/car device to play
music. Bob wants to add a HDD to increase storage but it's not done
yet, if anyone wants to join the efforts, please just stop at Lyre
project page to help/give ideas/test:

4 - We are planing for more Open Hardware custom hardwares for making
our desired devices, like this one: