Subject: Re: H300 bootloader - another (final?) push

Re: H300 bootloader - another (final?) push

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:33:40 +0100

>> My favourite annoyance with the h300 bootloader is that it starts the
>> OF when connecting the charger while it's off, is this fixed in svn?
>
> Yup, that's fixed. I'd forgotten about that - and I run off the charger a
> lot of the time.
Well - I sometimes needed the fallback to the original firmware.
When the device is low on battery, it's hard to charge it - rockbox always
switches off again because of low battery and then it restarts again because
the charger is on and then it gets switched off again...

When it loads the original FW it doesn't do this!

==> if we let it stay in rockbox instead of starting the OF, we have to fix
the behaviour for low batteries (e.g. keeping it on but not starting the USB,
only allow charging)

kind regards,
Matthias (aka Massa)